Lifetime Exchange / Buy Back
You can exchange a product even after the 30 Days Exchange Policy has been lifted. This would come under the Lifetime Exchange Policy. Under this policy, Solitaire Diamonds will be exchanged at 90% of the existing market value, subject to a limit of INR 5, 00,000; Jewellery made of studded diamonds at 80% and Jewellery made of gemstones at 70% of their existing market value. Gold jewellery will be exchanged at the existing market gold value only . Please note that this policy is not applicable on Silver jewellery products and Gold coins/bars; and that the market value will be decided upon by Papilior.
Please carefully note the below-mentioned parameters in case you would like to Exchange a purchased product after 30 days.
- The product that has to be exchanged should be accompanied by its Original Product Certificate, Original/Copy of Invoice and Original packaging.
- If the product is returned without the Original Certificate, then it will be sent to the Lab for Recertification. In this case, the recertification and shipping cost will have to be borne by the customer.
- The Customer should make a minimum purchase up to at least 75% of the price of the product being exchanged.
- If the price of the new product is more than the price of the old product, the customer will have to pay the price difference between the old product and the new product chosen.
- The exchange amount will be reduced by an amount equal to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes availed on the purchase, In case any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes were used during the original purchase.
- The company holds all rights to change the Lifetime Exchange amount of the product based on the results of the Quality Inspection and Check.
- Shipping charges under the Papilior Lifetime Exchange Policy will have to be borne by the customer.
- Not applicable on International Orders/Deliveries!
How To Return or Exchange Your Papilior Product?
- Call our Customer Care(1800-233-5550/ 079-26420555) to return jewellery under the Papilior 30 Day Return And Exchange Policy, and let us know the details of the jewellery that you want to return including the Order Number and the Item ID.
- We will courier you a tamper proof package with a Return Form and a 403 Form (both Prefilled).
- Please pack your jewellery carefully in its original packing along with the Original Product Certificate, Original/Copy of Invoice and Return Form, tags and other items and place in the tamper proof package.
- Our address and Form 403 will be in the jacket of the tamper proof packet send them back as it is.
- Make sure to seal the packet carefully; please note that once you have sealed it unless destroyed there isn’t another way to open it.
- Once your package is ready for return, please inform our Customer Care (1800-233-5550/ 079-26420555) and we will get the package picked up from your address.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number of the jewellery until the time that the return is confirmed by the company.
- Once Papilior receives your returned package, the exchange will be initiated.