- tulipa top five ring- Ready To Ship₹15,820 ₹18,744Save ₹2,924
- dhishti navratna ring₹19,845 ₹21,560Save ₹1,715
- bouquet diamond ring₹18,690 ₹22,782Save ₹4,092
- prospen diamond ring₹21,765 ₹24,670Save ₹2,905
- love in the mist ring₹57,950 ₹73,917Save ₹15,967
- annabelle twin diamond ring₹14,524 ₹16,511Save ₹1,987
- twin heart ring₹25,328 ₹30,526Save ₹5,198
- Omeshwar Diamond Ring₹32,272 ₹39,711Save ₹7,439
- circle of hearts ring₹22,633 ₹27,343Save ₹4,710
- drop dead gorgeous ring₹24,644 ₹29,160Save ₹4,516
- tulipa top five ring₹16,379 ₹19,395Save ₹3,016
- tulip frills ring₹15,712 ₹18,294Save ₹2,582
Cocktail Rings Designs
Diamond rings have really come a long way, the trends are ever changing and absolutely fascinating. Having said that, minimalist jewellery always makes a come back In the industry as it not only helps you make a statement but also compliments evening wear perfectly. Cocktail rings in India have been in constant demand so much so that they have made their entry into the everyday accessory category too.
Latest trends in cocktail ring designs
Cocktail rings designs ranges for tastefully debonair to stylish, also since more and more women opt for solitaires these also make great statement cocktail rings. What's more is that cocktail rings are also in demand by brides, you want to be able to wear your wedding rings all the time and not just on your wedding day and cocktail rings provide that comfort.
Go for gold if you like the urbane look or diamond studded if you have mostly mostly formal cocktail events. Nevertheless, solitaires work just fine for any kind of occasion and make the most divine presents especially for engagements and for weddings.